We could say that Social Flights is disruptive to the commercial aviation system, except that we serve markets that the commercial aviation industry has rejected.
We could say that we compete with the airlines, except we provide services that would be impossible for the commercial aviation system to deliver efficiently.
We could say that we found a way to exploit an inefficient market, except that we actually make that market more efficient.
Social Flights is not an airline.
In simplest terms, Social Flights is a data platform for private aviation. The Social Flights platform will “systemize” the operations of up to 15,000 private aircraft across up to 5000 North American Airports. The beneficiaries will be travelers, aircraft operators, and the communities they support. We’ll even help the airlines do what they do better.
Where is the pain?
- Airlines are pulling out of smaller markets effectively isolating millions of people
- Smaller communities are cut off from the global economy
- The “Real Cost” to travelers flying into and out of smaller communities is stifling.
- The Private Aviation industry is manipulated by brokers; 40% of private flights are empty.
- The Hub and Spoke system serves large airplanes, not people
- Travelers have few other travel options; driving is difficult and trains are sparse.
- Very low utilization of private jet assets vs. commercial jet assets
Where is the opportunity?
- Next Generation air traffic management/control will open thousands of airports to ATC
- A huge inventory of efficient short haul aircraft is available.
- Empty legs on existing private flights are available
- Favorable FAA and DOT regulatory environment in “Public Charter” classification
- Millions of people travel to their “Social Networks” not their hubs and spokes
- Communities are willing to participate in their own air-service destiny
CASP: Community Air Service Program
Social Flights deploys turbine powered commuter aircraft to small communities to provide frequent direct service to the nearest major hub allowing access to the world.
Uniform Booking Platform
The Social Flights provides operators with a free online scheduling and automating quoting system that will save them thousands of dollars per actual flight.
Systemized inventory listing
Operators effectively list their inventory and the system matches the right aircraft with the right mission thereby improving yields.
National itinerary allows for the sale of private jet service on a “per seat” basis instead of a customer chartering a whole jet.
Corporate Travel Programs
Corporate and VIP owners can increase Yield and utilization of aircraft for greater profits without sacrificing benefits of ownership.
Social Flights helps communities to determine where they want to fly. We provide aircraft, training, operations, consulting, and regulatory authority to operate community charter operations. Then we integrate the system into our Nationwide platform.
How do we do it?
Social Flights provides a single platform that acts as a clearinghouse for community information about REAL ASSETS – not just demographics for sale to marketers.
The social flights data can be used to create opportunities with a new class of business methods and applications from scheduling air service, to organizing a group of friends for Spring Break.
Social Flights allows smaller communities to access hub airport quickly, directly, frequently and inexpensively so that they can have economic access to the world.
Social Flights allows corporations and VIP aircraft owners to maximize the return on their aircraft investment while retaining the flexibility of ownership.
Social Flights liberates millions of people from the weaknesses of the increasingly fragile and segmented commercial aviation system while retaining the strengths of the hub airport efficiency.
Social Flights improves aviation.